- Mairangi Bay - Auckland
- Mondays 8.30am-4.30pm Tuesdays 11am-4.30pm Wednesdays 9am-5.30pm Thursdays 7.30am-3pm Fridays as and when needed
- Live in
- $20-22 per hour
- Family looking for a nanny for B2. Family are fun and friendly looking for an experienced, caring and nurturing nanny to care for their 2 year old son and some domestic duties 4 days per week (25+ hours).
This is not a babysitting role it is a full schedule based care for someone that is organised, enthusiastic, dedicated to the needs of children and able to create helpful routine suggestions to create a great environment for B2 and parents who work long hours.
Family based in Sunnynook on the North Shore.
You will perform all tasks that related to the care of B2 and some light housework and household duties to help the parents spend quality time at home. Family do have a regular cleaner so you won't be expected to clean the house.
Parents working hours are often changeable so they need some flexibility in the listed hours change.
- Reliable and honest
- Friendly and caring
- Fun with plenty of initiative to create a stimulating environment
- Organised with plenty of initiative
- Kitchen and cooking skills
- Passionate about working with children
- Experience with toddlers (2-4 year olds)
- Open to feedback and follows parents lead on all child related matters
- Must be prepared to undertake a drug and police check
- Must have full, clean, New Zealand drivers’ licence and feel confident driving large vehicles on long journeys and open roads
- Must have at least 12 months experience Nannying a toddler
- Must be available to work between 7.00am and 7.00pm Monday-Thursday system which includes some weekends
- Must be able to swim
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be a good communicator
- Must have own, reliable vehicle
- Must have good, relevant references
This role will be part of our home based programme
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21291'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.