- Dairy Flat - Auckland
- Hours can vary from week to week with lots of free days due to Mum working shifts
- Live in
- Au pair wanted for 3 x gorgeous children aged, G8, B5, and B2.
This role would involve;
- Getting kids ready for school
- Fetching kids from school/ bus stop
- Taking kids to sports on Mon, Tue,Wed (may vary from term to term)
- Bath-time routine
- Cooking children dinner dinner
- Do home learning daily after school
- Basic house keeping and kids laundry
Beach is 15 min away & access to a car personal use.
Beautiful rural setting with horses etc.
Au Pair will have private room separate from the main house.
Hours can vary week to week as the mother is a veterinary nurse and does shift work.
This role would be part of the home-based programme.
- Start date
- Mid May 2019
- Finish date
- long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21840'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: