- Grey Lynn - Auckland
- Wednesday & Thursday 8am-7pm
- Live in
- $20 p/h
- Family looking for a fun, reliable and switched on nanny to care for their confident and energetic G3.5.
Family are passionate about healthy food, wellness and exercise and they'd love a nanny who shares this passion too.
Family require a nanny for 2 full days per week with options for an additional day or extra hours in weekend/evenings for babysitting. Additional hours may also be available when one of the parents is travelling.
Extra days will be available in January 2020, as G3's Montessori kindergarten closes 21 December - 27 January 2020.
This job is heavily focused on G3 ensuring she is kept busy, active and interested in activities. It will involve:
- Age appropriate fun and interesting activities for 3.5-year old girl. She loves learning, dancing, singing, listening to music and going to the library. If you have some Montessori experience that would be awesome!
- Preparing & feeding healthy age appropriate meals & snacks
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Minimal general household stuff – keeping the house, specifically the kitchen clean and tidy. Family have a cleaner, so there isn’t a lot of cleaning/housework to do.
- Make healthy dinners
- Bathing and getting G3 ready for bed. One of the parents will be home in time to put her to bed.
You will have excellent communication skills, experience looking after young children, be well organised, health focused and active. Being patient, kind and happy to run around with G3 is imperative.
You must have a full, clean and current NZ driver’s license and your own vehicle. A car is more of a “just in case”, there is no need to drive anywhere as there are plenty of parks, library, cafes, activities ie uptown bounce where family live.
This role is part of our home based porgramme
- Start date
- 29 July
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22378'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: