- Remuera - Auckland
- Monday to Saturday, 40 hours a week, working flexible hours
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $18.50 per hour minus room and board
- We have a lovely family looking for someone trustworthy to look after their 3 children, aged 8,5 & 4 years old.
Monday to Saturday, 40 hours a week, working flexible hours, NZ$18.90 per hour
The father works a lot overseas and the mother has a small company which might require some travel in NZ and also overseas so they are looking for someone that can be a proxy parent at times and assist with the most important life task of transitioning children into amazing human beings!
You must be trustworthy, compassionate, can do attitude, love children and is not scared to get jobs done.
Tasks will include:
* Getting kids ready for school and bring them to school & after school activities
* Make lunch boxes
* Cleaning, laundry, ironing, cooking and grocery shopping
* Help with homework & different tasks needed from school. One the children has learning difficulties so mus have lots of compassion and patience
* Babysitting at night and also on the weekend (this job is mostly Monday to Saturday job but being flexible is a must to cover travel at last minute or attend events)
Because of my work and my husband work need us to be very flexible, we require the candidate to live with us as we have no family in Auckland so it's a real peace of mind to have someone else I can rely on.
No smokers please. You will have your own room and share the bathroom with the children. At the moment the family are renting an apartment in Freeman's Bay but will be moving to a house Remuera towards the end of the year.
Min 5 years experience with strong recommendations from previous employers, clean police record & pass drug test.
- Start date
- Finish date
- 14 Feb 2021
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23058'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: