- Tawa - Wellington
- 5 days per fortnight - 5 hours per day
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $100 per week pocket money
- Au pair needed for B10, B8, B6, and G5.
Monday-Friday each fortnight: 7.00-9.30am, 3.00-5.30pm
Au pair is welcome to seek other employment during their week off, travel, or have free time to relax.
Live in role with $100 per working week pocket money, room and board included.
Duties will include:
- Helping the children get to and from school
- Supervising their learning/play/creative time at home for an hour after school.
- Helping out with some light chores such as cleaning/cooking on days when you are working would be appreciated.
A full, clean driver's licence is advantageous but not required, there is a spare car available
The family live in the suburb of Tawa, Wellington, NZ in a beautiful spot that backs onto native bush and pine trees. You would have your own room with built-in wardrobe, unlimited wifi, and bathroom shared with one mature lady. Wellington is an awesome place with lots going on for a wide variety of interests. Perfectly located for a trip on the ferry over to the South Island, or checking out the beaches, mountains, and bush on the North island.
End date - ideally 1 year, but negotiable.
- Start date
- Finish date
- At least 6 months - 1 year
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23346'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: