- Geneva - Geneva
- Monday -Friday Full-time
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- Full-time, live-in, educated, mature and confident career Nanny/Housekeeper, to take sole charge of a 19-month-old boy and manage the household for a busy Mum with a very demanding professional life who often travels for her work.
The family currently reside in London and are relocating to Geneva in December.
Therefore the role would be to start in London and move with the family to Geneva in December.
They also spend time in Italy, and you will be required to accompany them on holidays.
You will be an experienced, professional with initiative, a flexible, can-do attitude and a passion for both caring for children and keeping a home clean and tidy.
• Fluency in both Italian and English are essential, (French would be an asset).
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• A valid Driving Licence is required for the move to Geneva.
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Ensuring the child is always safe and happy
• Organising the child’s daily schedule
• Arranging different play and learning activities that stimulate the child’s best and happiest development
• Arranging and supervising playdates and baby/toddler playgroups
• Daily outdoor visits to parks AND having loads of fun with the little boy
• Prepare healthy meals and snacks
• Supervising baths and bedtime routine
• Taking track of the child’s development and updating Mum
• Maintaining a clean environment for the child
• Booking appointments when necessary
• Babysitting by arrangement
DAY TO DAY DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• General household tidying, day to day cleaning and organising around the home
• Ensuring the home is maintained to a high standard and that laundry, ironing, hoovering, changing of beds etc. are done on schedule (a cleaner comes twice a week)
• Preparing nutritious meals for the child and family when required
• Run errands and do shopping for food and household items as required
• Flexible, organised, responsible, mature, nurturing, loving, dedicated, experience with this age range
• Positive, responsible and happy to take initiative
• A valid Enhanced DBS Check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• The right to live and work in both the UK and Switzerland
• Excellent fluency in both Italian and English
• Clean, valid Driver’s Licence
- Start date
- mid July 2020
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24148'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: