- Mt Eden - Auckland
- 7:30am to 5:30pm Mon-Wed and Friday
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- $25-$32 per hour depending on experience
- Nanny wanted for G5 and B2
- Both children full of energy, love music, books and art.
Eldest child recently identified as gifted and goes to school.
- Empathy and consistency in approach is essential and an understanding of how to work with gifted children’s desirable.
- Mother works from home most of the time, in separate room and unobtrusive.
- Arrange and supervise a stimulating and child centred day with age appropriate activities fostering children’s interests.
- Preparing morning tea and lunch for both children
- Meal preparation of family dinner
- Maintaining general tidiness of the household
- Light laundry
- When groceries are delivered - packing away groceries
- Clean full drivers license and own car required
- Parents can provide car seats
Note: Eldest attends swimming one day a week after school and youngest attends Playball and Mainly Music each week.
- Mother transports eldest child to and from school as eldest has just started school and attends Mainly Music with youngest with the nanny.
Looking for an experienced nanny - would love someone who has also worked with gifted children but not essential.
This role will be part of our home b ased programme.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24260'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: