- Gisborne - East Cape
- Mon-Fri 40 hours pw
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- up to $350pw
- Family are looking for a fun, friendly, reliable and energetic person to join family for Term 4 and perhaps into 2022.
You will be free to travel in the school holidays.
Tolaga Bay is a rural township 45 minutes north of Gisborne and a pretty cool place to live. Family are only five minutes from beautiful East Coast beaches and there are also scenic walks nearby. They live on a small farm block with a range of animals, orchard and large grounds so always plenty going on.
Both parents work full time but often from home or nearby - Hours approximately 7-10:30am and then 2:30-6pm.
Main duties involve:
- supporting the children G9, B7, and G6, with their morning routine; breakfast, packed lunches, preparing for school and drop off
- during the day there will be a couple of hours housework to help keep things running smoothly.
- Afternoon; school pick up, playtime, activities, afternoon tea.
- You will sometimes need to prepare and serve dinner but someone will always be there for bedtime.
Family are very outdoorsy, the kids love all sports and play hockey and rugby during the winter. We have horses and ride as a family, hanging out at the beach and surfing, boating and fishing are also favorite activities too.
Nanny can have a vehicle for collecting children and personal use.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Last term of 2021 and beyond
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24869'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: