- Seatoun - Wellington
- Mon-Fri, 3.30pm - 6.30pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Family have two boys 8 and 11 years.
* picking kids up from school around 3.30pm (the school is 1km from our house).
* take children to after-school sports practice/games (swimming lessons, football, basketball, Cricket)
* help children with homework daily
* take care of children while parents are not at home (they may go out and play with their neighbourhood mates, or have mates over to play)
* prepare the weekday evening meals (we usually get Hello Fresh) and tidy up after (tidy kitchen after cooking, stack/unload dishwasher, take rubbish out)
* Occasionally help put children to bed (bath/shower, dress into PJs)
* help keep family common areas clean and tidy (including the family car), and include children in tidying up their own toys / clothes etc (we have a cleaner that cleans the house weekly)
* run occasional errands for family
ensure grocery supplies for children's meals and lunches are stocked (e.g., milk, bread, fruit, snacks, cereal etc), and any other items we put on the grocery list
* keep on top of family laundry (incl washing, folding and putting away)
Nanny is required to have full licence and own car.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 27672'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: