- Silverdale - Auckland
- Monday-Friday, 20 hours
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $200/week + room and board
- Lovely family looking for help with two boys, 4 and 5 years old.
Family has had a male au pair before and would be happy to have another!
20 hours per week made up of: 0700-0900 + 1500-1700: Monday & Thursday, 0600-0900 Tuesday & Friday, 1500 - 1800 Wednesday & Friday.
$200/week (pay for 25 hours per week to use spare hours if needed for work travel or date nights)
- Before and after school care
- Packing and preparing lunches, getting breakfast together, reheating dinner (Mum generally makes dinner ahead of time)
- Getting to activities
- Helping with schoolwork and getting to/from school and daycare
- General tidying of kids area and spaces used (e.g. wiping counter and sweeping floor after meals, etc)
- Light laundry: only kids clothes/linens
- Ensuring kids help tidy, make beds, etc.
- Get changed for school/bed
- Pack bag for sports activities
Nanny ‘suite’ that can be shut from the rest of house, along with its own entrance to come and go as you please. It has a bathroom, kitchenette, bedroom and a spare room that you can use for TV or computer/office space.
Also have nanny on the family gym membership to use at their leisure
- Start date
- 7 August
- Finish date
- 01 January 2021 - flexible
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24079'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: