- Mt Eden - Auckland
- Three days a week, 1:30 - 6pm. Days to be agreed.
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- $25 + to be negotiated based on experience
- A family are searching for a positive, proactive, fun and nurturing person to support with general running of their house and looking after our two children three afternoons a week in our home.
Tasks to include:
- Laundry/ dinner prep from 1:30pm while children at school
- School pick up at 3pm
- Playing with children (e.g. board games, cards, drawing, puzzles, ball games, scooting, playground, having playdates)
- Supporting children to complete homework, and any other required chores (empty bags, set table for dinner, put clothes away, shower/ bath etc.)
- Making dinner for family for 6pm, mainly using Hello Fresh meals .
- Any additional support to help the family function prior to school pickup at 3pm as agreed (e.g. car WOFs etc.).
Kids are 6 (girl) and 8 (boy). They can be best friends and can also be worst enemies, so the successful candidate will need to have the art of diplomacy and distraction, be fair, have strong influencing skills and happy to discipline if needed (time out/ removing screen time/ treats)!
Boy 8 is also dyslexic and has an auditory processing disorder, so needs additional support when completing structured literacy homework, therefore the role would be perfect for someone with a love for literacy and special needs.
Previous childcare experience is required. COVID-19 full vaccination is a mandatory requirement.
Extra hours available and greatly appreciated during school holidays.
Some hours can be made available immediately, with the role to start in a full capacity w/c 17 January 2022. However, we can be flexible on start dates for the right person.
Full licence and own car required.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 27166'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: