- Devonport - Auckland
- 2pm to 5/5:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- Family are looking for an after-school nanny for their G4-year-old to help them with kindy pick up and educational play from Monday through Friday. They (mum and dad) are two busy professionals, keen to find someone who has a genuine love of children, warmth, integrity, an active lifestyle, and a love of learning they can share with their daughter.
G4 is kind, curious, funny, and highly adaptable. She loves reading, arts and crafts, cycling, dancing, and outdoor play. Born in Amsterdam, she's called New Zealand home since January 2020. While she speaks English, she's sadly lost her Dutch. Dutch-speaking applicants will get special consideration! She's also taken a keen interest in learning Mandarin, and we'd be very happy to bring language learning into her life!
Family live in Devonport Village, which means you'll have walking access to all the amenities and activities in the village and nearby beaches, making it easy to find fun things to do.
• pickup from kindy (in the neighbourhood, easy walking distance to the house)
• preparing healthy afternoon tea
• outdoor play at nearby playgrounds
• indoor play including art projects, reading, and more
• taking her to dance class on Thursdays
• occasionally supporting dinner prep for daughter only
• keeping things tidy (but not responsible for housekeeping!)
Requirements for the role include:
• Lots of previous experience with young children
• Current First Aid certificate
• Fully Covid-immunised (3x vaccinated)
• Clear background and criminal check
• Looking for a long-term commitment (1 year+)
• Right to work in New Zealand
• Excellent English with strong communication and organisational skills
Nanny needs full clean drivers license & own reliable vehicle.
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 28024'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: